Sunday, January 28, 2007

Polar Bear Grilling - Pork Loins


Yes! It's cold. And, yes, I am grilling.
Grab a jacket and join the Polar Bear Barbeque Club. It's really not that bad, and the food sure tastes great.
Tonight I'm grilling a pork loin on my small travel Weber. The big Weber is next door, and well . . . you know.
The last time I got a pork loin, my son wanted to know if it was the pig's leg. Guess I need to get him outside and learning more about barbecue. A visit to a farm might be in order too.
If I ever make BBQ pigs leg, I will take pictures and let everyone know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Great topic, congratulations for the blog too!


greetings from the 1st italian bbq fans community

carnealfuoco.it - il piacere del barbecue

CA said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm enjoying the blog.